Stop feeding the FEARS!
Last week we talked about identifying our fears and the limiting beliefs that help create those fears. In my travels over the last week, I noticed how my fears keep me from being who I know and my heart knows, I am supposed to be.
I am a teacher by nature. I love to help others discover their own truth, to find something that creates passion and drive. For many of us to get to that point, we must discover the things that are holding us back. I used an example last week of Public Speaking. Yes it was from an Impact Training, however, I realized those are exactly why I do not like to speak in public, until now.
I have a Network Marketing business that I have been in for 5 years, and until this summer, I have never really talked about my business. Why? Fear! I did my first presentation last week, and there were 4 people in front of me. I panicked for a few minutes on the way in, and then I totally embraced my inner public speaker. I felt great and the feedback was positive.
I was ok, I survived.
Last week I encouraged you to discover the foundation of your fears and basically admit those fears are holding you back. This step is liberating. You now have the option to confront these fears and claim progress. Now, I don’t want you to think you will never have fear again, as this is false reasoning. You will however know what to do in the face of fear, and can move forward.
What to do now that you have identified the fear that is holding you back…
It’s time to create that burning desire. Desire propels us forward, it allows us to go where we thought we could not go. It allows us to dream and to acknowledge that I create my future and no stinking thinking, limiting beliefs and fears are going to hold me back.
Focus on what we can control and let everything else go. For example, I can control my calendar. I can control my thoughts and attitudes. I can control my reactions to an event.
“It’s not what happens to you, it’s what happens in you.”
From 3 responses To Fear by Dr. John Maxwell.
We want to feed the right emotions. We don’t want to feed the FEARS, we want to encourage the positive attitudes. Doing something you fear anyway feeds the courage we have. I love this quote by Eleanor Roosevelt she was such a wise woman.
“You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really Stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, “I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.”
The danger lies in refusing to face the fear, in not daring to come to grips with it. If you fail anywhere along the line, it will take away your confidence. You must make yourself succeed every time. You must do the thing you think you cannot do.”
By Eleanor Roosevelt
I have some other fears that may or may not dissipate so quickly, but honoring it and learning to embrace the possibilities is one step further to releasing them forever. Sometimes though, I need other tools to help with my mindset.
Whether affirmations, mudras, stones, symbols. Here is a list of additional tools to help us conquer our fears and move on to the thing that drives us. I wish you all a beautiful week and to do the thing, you didn’t think was possible.
- Fire agate offers protection and calms our fears and emotions.
- Amethyst is known to reduce fear of all kind.
- Citrine is also a good stone for calming our fears, especially the fear of responsibility.
- Green Calcite can be used to overcome fear and the limitations and wrong beliefs based on fear.
- Garnet prevents fear and insecurity.
- Charoite prevents dreams filled with fear.
- Danburite helps in transcending our deepest fears.
- Kunzite works on our painful past traumas, eliminating deeply buried fears.
- Moonstone helps lessening our fear of the future.
- Onyx has the ability to alleviate fears and worries.
- Rutilated Quartz can be programmed to reduce fears, phobias, anxiety, and other limitations.
- Sodalite helps get rid of guilty feelings and irrational fears.
- Variscite is a calming stone. Sometimes, it is called “the true worry stone” as it takes away the fear, nervousness, worry, and impatience of the wearer.
In addition to the above list, there are some crystals that help awaken love in our hearts. These crystals are great to relive fear, because love is on the opposite end from fear. Love instantly drives away fear, so that if you can kindle love in your heart, there will be no room for fear any more. Such crystals are
- Rose quartz, Diamond, Rhodocrosite, Prehnite, Pearls, and Rhodonite.
Have you even had any experience with using crystals to fight fear? Please share it with us in the comments below.