Tuning Forks that are used for healing are a key aspect of sound and vibrational healing therapy.
This alternative form of therapy involves using specific pitches, sounds and vibrations to relieve stress, relieve pain and bring healing within the body. Tuning forks are used to treat everyone from adults to children and even pets. Tuning forks are used for healing because of their ability to emit vibrations and frequency.
When a tuning fork is struck, it not only vibrates the fork itself, but it also vibrates the surrounding air space with the same frequency of vibration. This sends the vibration as in impulse through the air and this vibration can be harnessed to heal increase the healing energy inside us.
Many individuals are using Tuning Forks such as Healers, Therapists, Sound practitioners and Acupuncturists.
There are many benefits of using tuning forks which include
- Induce relaxation
- relieve pain and stress
- uncover and balance emotions
- improve overall health
Chakra tuning forks helps you get in touch with your body’s most subtle energies so that you can improve your overall sense of well-being. Using tuning forks as part of a sound therapy regimen can educate you on the location of energy in your body, how to sense it, and how to enhance your overall awareness of it so that you can understand its behavior and its impact on the way you feel.
By using the appropriate tuning fork on the corresponding Chakra, you can bring the energies back into alignment so that you experience your best quality of life at every possible level. When your Chakras are brought back into balance, you feel connected to yourself, your higher power, and to others. You feel physically, emotionally, and mentally well. You are realized at your fullest potential by something that is absolutely essential.
Let sound therapy and the power of Chakra Tuning Forks bring you back into balance so that you too can realize your fullest potential.
I personally work with an Angelic Chakra Tuning Forks set. Most individuals believe that there are only 7 Chakras. Which is true, but I use a set and a guide that clears to 12.
The Divine, Angelic, Alpha are all 3 above the Crown and I use 2 forks at a time with each.
The 3 under the Root Chakra are: Omega, Terra and the Divine. I also use 2 forks at a time for these.
- These Forks work more on the Physical level
- One can feel the vibration more stronger & at a deeper level, when its stem is placed on the body. This is due to the weights at the end of each prong.
- The sound lasts longer, but is softer & more diffused
- They are heavier in weight
- These forks work more on Subtle level
- They move in a physically lesser motion. The feeling of the vibration is more subtle, when its stem is placed on the body.
- The sound does not last as long, but it is sharper & more crystallized.
- These are excellent to use for mental and emotional balance, improving energy field, improving physical health.
I will be demonstrating on my next video on how I use my set of tuning forks.Until then, be well!
I look forward to connecting with you!
Facebook: Elements of Sound Healing